As the largest chronic pain management provider in Canada, CPM:
- Serves thousands of Canadians suffering from debilitating chronic pain;
- Provides patients with comprehensive assessments and treatment plans; and
- Helps restore Quality of Life to patients with pain.
The CPM Pain Update Conference:
- Provides updated information on CPM’s practices and policies;
- Educates staff on new treatment procedures or research in chronic pain management; and
- Promotes learning through scientific sessions, guest speakers from the field, and interactive workshops.
Why should you become a sponsor?
- A chance to introduce your organization and brand to an audience comprised of physicians, nurses and corporate decisions makers within CPM/InMedic and for the first time our referral network of family physicians and nurse practitioners;
- There are multiple sponsorship opportunities available including Diamond, Gold, Silver, Bronze.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the CPM Pain Update 2020, find out more information about sponsorship opportunities here.
To learn more about the 2019 speakers and sponsors click here.