As the largest chronic pain management provider in Canada, CPM:
- Serves thousands of Canadians suffering from debilitating chronic pain;
- Provides patients with comprehensive assessments and treatment plans; and
- Helps restore Quality of Life to patients with pain.
The CPM Pain Update Conference:
- Provides updated information on CPM’s practices and policies;
- Educates staff on new treatment procedures or research in chronic pain management; and
- Promotes learning through scientific sessions, guest speakers from the field, and interactive workshops.
Why should you become a sponsor?
- A chance to meet nurses, physicians, and corporate decisions makers within CPM;
- The opportunity to showcase your latest products and services to chronic pain specialists, administrative staff, and nurses; and
- Multiple sponsorship opportunities including Gold, Silver, Bronze, 2 Breaks, and Lunch.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the CPM Pain Update 2020, find out more information about sponsorship opportunities here.
To learn more about the 2019 speakers and sponsors click here.